Mersey Reds-Liverpool FC | Website | Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liverpool FC transfer rumours: Alonso on Reds return, Biglia linked, Moreno open to Real Madrid

Go down

Liverpool FC transfer rumours: Alonso on Reds return, Biglia linked, Moreno open to Real Madrid Empty Liverpool FC transfer rumours: Alonso on Reds return, Biglia linked, Moreno open to Real Madrid

Liverpool FC transfer rumours: Alonso on Reds return, Biglia linked, Moreno open to Real Madrid JS75370144-1
Xabi Alonso celebrates after teammate Thomas Muller (not in frame) of Bayern Muenchen scores his teams third goal of the game during the DFB Cup match between VfL Wolfsburg and FC Bayern Muenchen at Volkswagen Arena on October 27, 2015 in Wolfsburg, Germany. (Photo by Dean Mouhtaropoulos/Bongarts/Getty Images)

Ah, Xabi Alonso. The bearded wonder at Bayern Munich is becoming a common feature of this gossip page, with websites desperate to attach some sort of legitimacy to a potential return to Liverpool FC.

Today, The Metro.

The newspaper suggests the Spaniard has refused to rule out a 'romantic' move to Anfield, which works under the assumption he reads a load of transfer-based websites linking him with Merseyside.

The actual quotes where he doesn't rule out Liverpool?

He told Goal: "At the moment I am focused on the season and Bayern.

"I don’t know what is going to happen in [the] future but hopefully I will know soon.

"My family and I are feeling very comfortable in Munich and we are happy here."

Conclusive evidence, then.

Elsewhere, Jurgen Klopp has been linked with a big money move for Lazio midfielder Lucas Biglia.

Spanish newspaper Don Balon (via Squawka) say an offer of 30million euros would be enough to lure the Argentine to Anfield, should they want him.

It claims La Liga duo Atletico Madrid and Valencia are interested in the international, but the Reds remain most keen out from the Premier League.

And finally, Alberto Moreno would be keen on joining Real Madrid in the summer, the player's agent has claimed.

The Spanish left-back has been linked with a move to the Bernabeu as cover for the injured Marcelo.

Javier Moya, Moreno's agent, told Radio 4G: "If Real Madrid were to make an offer that would make him really happy, but Liverpool would have to take the first step.

"If a team as important as Real Madrid were to speak with us and Liverpool were satisfied with the operation, we would talk.

"Inquiring about an important player is logical, that is normal. Important teams from Spain and other places are asking. It's difficult.

"Everyone knows the importance of Real Madrid but Liverpool have five European Cups."

SOURCE: Liverpool Echo
Brim
Brim
Kop Legend

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit